Support us with your donation
Your support is crucial! Contribute towards ongoing expenses such as account fees, website hosting, and insurance. We finance events separately through sponsors and public funds. However, we rely on you for covering our regular costs.
How do we use your money?
Transparency and responsible finances are important to us. Your donation helps build Live Science e. V. as a platform for dedicated and approachable scientists.
Help us shape science communication in Dresden! Every contribution matters and brings us closer to our goal. We sincerely thank you for your support.
There are different ways you can make a donation:
- The use of the betterplace.org donation form incurs a transaction fee of 2.5%. Your donation receipt will be issued through the platform.
- Do you want every cent of your donation to reach us? Then use our bank details below and make a manual transfer of your donation. Please refer to our instructions for your donation receipt below.
Here you can:
- Set the amount of your donation according to your preferences and possibilities.
- Choose whether you want to make a one-time or regular donation.
- Enable long-term planning for future events through recurring donations.
- Donate starting from 10 €.
- Use PayPal or credit card.
Donate in English
If you would like to donate in English, use the widget on the left that brings you to our partner betterplace.org. Here you can find a detailed project description in English!
Our bank details
Live Science e. V.
DE13 8505 0300 0221 2761 73
Ostsächsische Sparkasse (OSDDDE81XXX)
information ABOUT YOUR DONATION RECEIPT
Live Science e. V. is recognized by the tax authorities as a non-profit organization. Therefore, you can deduct donations to us from your taxes.
For donations up to 300 €, the bank transfer receipt is generally accepted by the tax office as proof. You can attach our simplified donation receipt, which you can download. here
For donations exceeding 300 €, we issue a separate donation receipt. For this, we require your name and address. Please include this information in the purpose field and send us an email.
If you have further questions about donations and their processing, please feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.